1) Select your sweets. Three is a good amount at any one time if you're interested in not looking greedy.
2) Disrobe the sweets. Be careful not to touch the sweet or the inside of the wrapper where you will leave the sweet resting.
3) Transfer your sweet to your private drawer while continuing to observe the warnings of step 2. Anywhere where you keep stationary is a no-no as the infected feel they have the right to access these regions.
4) Time to wash your hands. Many do this first. A mistake. Mistakes are for the infected.
5) Exiting the bathroom or kitchen is likely to mean you encounter doors and other obstacles which require the use of your hands. Only use one hand and remember which hand you use. Use the same hand to open your private drawer.
6) Enjoy your chocs and sweets ensuring that anything that goes into your mouth has no contact with contaminated materials.